Ahhhhhh, 2012. You give me something that I love. Something that I only get to enjoy every so often. Approximately every four years. You give me a reason to obsess over gymnastics and force everyone to watch it with me. You give me THE OLYMPICS.
The Olympics. I LOVE THEM!!!! Where the WORLD participates in something and you can catch a glimpse of other countries and their people. so cultural, but also so ethnocentric. You cheer for your own country while at least I am partially in awe of what other countries have accomplished.
This year, as with every Olympics, I am most excited about GYMNASTICS! Not just the women's competition, either. I love watching men's and women's gymnastics and watching ALL countries, not just USA.I also love dragging my friends to watch gymnastics with me and then seeing their faces and they are befuddled and how any of it is humanly possible and are amazed at what superior acrobatic and powerful feats they are viewing at the moment.
The following are some pictures that I've gathered just because I can no longer put my love for gymnastics into words:
(P.s. It's mostly Nadia because I love her gymnastics)
![]() |
| Nadia, duh. |
![]() |
| Nastia. |
![]() |
| Beth Tweddle |
![]() | ||
| Nadia |
![]() |
| Nadia |
![]() |
| Shawn Johnson |







No comments:
Post a Comment