I LOVE THE HOLIDAY AND I LOVE THE MOVIE "ELF" AND I DO NOT LOVE EXAMS.
This week is exam week, and it's not fun. It could be worse, but it's definitely not fun. I've completed 3 in one day and still have two more to go. Good thing is that all of my past exams have been short; the shortest exam taking 14 minutes to complete and the longest exam lasting 45 minutes. Tomorrow I have but one more exam in the morning and the rest of the day to pack/go to gymnastics practice/study for my LAST exam/procrastinate on the interwebz.
BUT after the exams are over, IT'S WINTER BREAK, PEOPLE!!! That means watching Elf all 3 days in a row that it's showing on USA (and/or TBS) and drinking cinnamon hot chocolate, even if you're not cold!! It also means visiting family out of state and giving/getting awesome presents. I already have a solid guestimate that I'm getting an awesome book bag that I'm pretty excited about! Then it'll be off to a new semester at college (to put my new book bag to use)!
No comments:
Post a Comment